Grab your visitors’ attention with the new Easy Banners Widget. This plugin is an easy-to-use WordPress widget that allows you to configure and display call-to-action banners in your site’s sidebars.
With the Easy Banners plugin you can create an unlimited number of eye-catching banners and display them in your site’s sidebars. The Easy Banners Widget is a straight-forward WordPress plugin that makes building call-to-action banners a breeze!
Use them for limited-time offers, announcements, ads, donation links, etc.; the possibilities are endless. And with the built-in color picker and preview functionality, you can easily tailor the look of each banner to match your site’s styles.
- Configurable widget title.
- Easily select banner color using built-in color picker.
htmlin your banners message.
- Easily select text color using built-in color picker.
- Easily link the banners to any url.
- Choose the default (basic) CSS styling or roll your own.
As of this writing, the plugin is awaiting review by the plugin team at the WordPress.org repository, but in the meantime, you can download and install off of GitHub. Just follow the instructions below.
- Download the latest stable version.
- Extract the zip folder to your plugins directory.
- Activate in the “Plugins” area of your admin by clicking the “Activate” link.
- No further setup or configuration is necessary; just head over to your Widgets area to add to your sidebar.
Using it out of the box is really straight-forward. The Easy Banners Widget functions like any other widget for WordPress. You can either configure one it through the Widgets screen in your WordPress Dashboard (Appearance > Widgets) or through your the Customizer (Appearance > Customizer).
Note: Unlike the default widgets that come pre-installed with WordPress, the Easy Banners Widget assigns unique IDs to each widget created. So feel free to create as many banners with as many configurations as you’d like!